IMost of us tend to blame the water and the summer heat here for our thinning hairline. According to an article in the National, 65 percent of expatriates cited hair loss as a problem they experienced only after moving to the UAE, and blamed the country’s hot climate and desalinated water. Many say that the condition of their hair improves when they travel.
Doctors here attest to the fact that they receive more complaints from their patients regarding hair loss during the summer, to an extent of an increase of at least 10 percent. They attribute this increase to a combination of poor diets and a hot climate. The outcome is a significant increase in the flaking of the scalp leading to hair fall. Poor scalp health translates into unhealthy hair.
- Vestibulum gravida massa ac sem potitor, ac effic.
- Quisque non lacus tempus nisi fringilla feugiat.
- Sed pretium diam in maximus is consectetur.
- Sed quis magna tempor, fermentum tellus in, lobortis enim.
- Nunc a mauris eget ligula bibendum consequat sed a mi.